Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Being a MOTHER is the most REWARDING!!!


I never knew of the struggles you would face raising a child and I also never understood the crazy happiness it would bring! Yes it is LIFE CHANGING & yes it is WORTH IT!! It takes a special person to be a mother! Everyday I am so thankful to give birth to my 2 beautiful children and I am also thankful that God granted me another child to love and care for and nurture her as one of my own! Being a mother allows me to fulfill their every need of happiness and with that I am ever great full. I have everything that this life could EVER possibly offer when I look at their beautiful faces!! This year was the best Mother's Day I could ever for and spent with the ones who I cherish and love with every beat of my heart!! Thank you Josh for this wonderful life and the reason I have all these blessings to be thankful for!



No comments:

Post a Comment