Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Do you practice FLEXIBILITY?

Have you ever heard the phrase, “I will accomplish this even if it kills me”?
Well, in my beginning years of goal-setting and achieving… I almost died!
I wanted something so bad that I couldnt be happy with anything else until they were accomplished! This meant I was unhappy with alot! I had to learn to accept that things take time! More we want things to happen quickly or over work our magic is when we give up! Killing myself over things I can not control that takes training and pure passion is what drove me to overlook my ending result! Meaning, no matter my pace I will still accomplish those dreams! And thats all i needed to know!!

Action For Today:
Today, I want you to simply reflect on when you might have been too rigid on your goals in the past, even when they were no longer important to your now-greater future.

Look at the goals you wrote down at the beginning of this year.
Are they still relevant?
Are they still what’s MOST important, NOW?
Be willing to adjust, change or pivot entirely.

And remember this lesson as you walk into the great unknown of the rest of the year ahead, the rest of the decade ahead… It is possible that a great unexpected miracle is around the next corner; keep yourself open and flexible to the possibilities.

Your Daily Mentor,
Amber Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment