Tuesday, May 10, 2016

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!

Today I want to address the notion that most people suck at tipping.

“I’m not one of them!” you say.

Oh really?
Do you feel like a generous person?
One that is keen to rewarding good service with a hefty tip?
Well, I hate to break it to you, but what we know (and practice!) about tipping is WRONG…

Action for today:
TIP everyone you meet today.
Before every meeting or phone conversation today, write down three things you are grateful for about that person.

Then watch how it alters the performance of the entire interaction – it’s amazing.

Report back to us how it worked.

BTW, this is what I wrote down about you before our time together today:
1. I am grateful for your commitment to continual learning and growth.
2. I am grateful for the love and feedback you give me.
3. I am grateful for the love and support you give each other each day.

Your Daily Mentor,
-Amber Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment