Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Peanut Butter Protein Balls


When looking for quick fix which can help me keep up with my protein intake I make this ever so easy snack balls. You can add honey, maple, agave syrup or sweetener of your choice but for me less is more ;)

All you need is:

2 TBS of organic peanut butter (I use organic, plain)
1 scoop of protein powder (I used vanilla) any will do
1 handful of goji berries (optional) , any berries or raisins

Mix all the ingredients together and form into small balls

Refrigerate for 30 min and enjoy!

✽✽¸.••.¸✽✽ ೋღ ღೋ ✽✽¸.••.¸✽✽Families come together in the kitchen✽✽¸.••.¸✽✽ ೋღ ღೋ ✽✽¸.••.¸✽✽

ღ LOVE RECIPES?!! FOLLOW me on Facebook, I am always posting AWESOME stuff!: https://www.facebook.com/mommymadness2931
Thanks for SHARING MY POSTS ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment