Friday, June 17, 2016

IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT

Some of you aren't gonna like this...BUT I'm sick and tired of it!!!


Im sick and TIRED of you telling me YOU WANT IT
…but you never take action.

Im sick and TIRED of you telling me YOU WANT TO GET HEALTHY
… but you aren’t willing to change what you’re eating.

Im sick and TIRED of you telling me YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT
… but you aren’t willing to get your butt up and MOVE.


I know this sounds harsh…
but right now I think you NEED it.

& I’m saying it because I LOVE YOU.


I WANT YOU TO GET HEALTHY.
I WANT YOU TO FEEL AMAZING.
I WANT YOU TO GET TO YOUR GOAL…


but me WANTING it for you isn’t going to MAKE IT HAPPEN…

I’m NOT YOUR FAIRY GODMOTHER! 


You have to DO something about it!

You have to take ACTION.
You have to GET THE FREAK UP RIGHT NOW and GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You can WISH for it or You can WORK for it!
but only the Latter gets you the RESULTS YOU WANT!



So are you ready?
Are you ready to GIVE UP all of those EXCUSES you’ve been telling yourself???
Are you ready to STOP saying “I can’t”????

Are you ready to start moving TOWARD your goal???
Are you ready to start losing the weight???


ARE YOU READY YET???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY is the PERFECT DAY TO START!

Im tired of you wasting your life & your Health…

When its so simple to just follow my plan step by step.

Thats the whole reason I made it for you.

So you had a simple, easy, fun solution that would get you amazing, long-lasting results....

Now click the button and lets GOOOO!!!! 

If you were waiting for a sign, this is it! :)



With LOVE always,
Amber Lynn Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment