Friday, June 10, 2016

She looks Amazing

Share with a friend! 

Anupdate from Barbara. 
Barbara sent this:
Hi Everyone! This is my 6 month update! Started taking Skinny Fiber on Jan 1, and have taken thru today. I'm a work in progress as many others. To date I've lost 16 lbs and 12.5 inches!!! I don't weigh myself anymore except to update my profile!! I realize the scale doesn't say a giant number lost, but at my "old" age, I am so thankful! My acid reflux is a thing of the past and I'm enjoying having more energy. I'm so excited to see just how far SF will take me, as Lord knows I wasn't able to lose without it!

ೋღღೋ ೋღღೋ ೋღღೋ ೋღღೋೋღღೋ
Get yours here www.rechargeyourhealth.sbc90.com

( sign up for an extra $10- one time fee to earn an income just by sharing with others- message me for more details )

You'll LOVE IT!!

For more HEALTHY recipes, dieting tips weight management support and healthy living ideas join my awesome group here >>
www.facebook.com/groups/rechargeyourhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment