Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Yeppppp...thats the best one

BETTER than watching sappy love stories while eating Sweedish Fish and Middlesworth Chips...

The kettle cooked BBQ flavor by the way... yea that's the best one...

But you know what's better than chips, pizza, candy, and ice cream?

Confidence.
Energy.
Vitality.

How about waking up in the morning before work, walking into the bathroom, seeing yourself in the mirror and all you can think is "danngggg who is that sexy girl?!"

How about grabbing that pair of jeans that used to be your favorite,  and ACTUALLY being able to put them on! ...

Are you with me?

How about FEELING EXCITED to run into that guy you've been crushing on forever instead of being nervous or self conscious...or how about that class reunion that is coming up?

That sound good? To me, all of this has been much better than listing to excuses I come up with in my head to procrastinate one more day...

MUCH BETTER than the laziness...

How about shopping? Going with your friends and actually trying on stuff! ... having FUN while doing it?

I remember when I used to go with them I didn't even try anything on... I just watched...

But not anymore :)

You should ALWAYS love yourself....

But there's a HUGE DIFFERENCE between loving yourself no matter what and letting that "love no matter what" keep you from trying to better yourself...

You know what I mean?

We can have our excuses or we can have our results, but we can't have both!

And I want you to experience all of these amazing things again! ...

Even if your goal is just to tone up and get more fit...

You DESERVE to feel amazing!

Don't you agree?!

If you don't deserve it, then I don't know who does!!!

Checkout this amazing story from one of my customers...
(load images at the bottom if you don't see the picture)

I love what Jessica said about how she feels great and if she can still order more Skinny Fiber from me...this means she trusts our products and seeing results...did I mention how much better she feels?


Awesome right!?


Without knowing it she totally NAILED getting results without exercise and change of diet... thats called being CONSISTENT.

You not only want to lose weight or get fit, but you want to STAY in that great shape, right?

The BEST thing, hands down that you can do is create CONSISTENCY for yourself.

Tell people about what your doing! ... TELL PEOPLE ABOUT ME....how inspire you to get in the best shape of your life

Find someone to do it with you!

Are you with me?

If you go public on Facebook or Instagram or whatever social you use, people are going to cheer you on! AND SO WILL I....

You are going to get ADDICTED to inspiring others...

Trust me I know, cause thats what happened to me ;) LOL...

But I love it because I don't want to let you down, which keeps me motivated...

You know what I'm sayin?!

Trust me though, I'm started 3 years ago and still going strong and I want ALL this for YOU ;)

Cause tomorrow, I'm going to share with you THE MOST POWERFUL THING YOU CAN DO... 

Hands down, to REALLY get results this time...

See you then!
ALWAYS WITH LOVE,
Amber Lynn Davis
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/SBCmommy
Order your SKINNY FIBER today: www.rechargeyourhealth.sbc90.com


No comments:

Post a Comment