Friday, July 1, 2016

Mahogany Chicken Wings


Mahogany Chicken Wings 

FRIEND or FOLLOW ME! I am always posting awesome stuff on my timeline! You can find me here - >> www.facebook.com/SBCMOMMY

1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 cloves garlic or 2 cloves bottled garlic
5 -6 lbs frozen chicken wings
Directions:

1 Mix ingredients.
2 Pour over wings.
3 Make a single layer of wings on baking sheet.
4 Cook for 1 hour at 400 degrees.

Don't just LIKE it, SHARE it

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·...
Add or Follow me:
www.fb.com/SBCMOMMY & www.fb.com/RECHARGEYOURHEALTH

Join me here: www.fb.com/groups/RECHARGEYOURHEALTH 


Get your Skinny on! 100% natural! NO wraps! NO shakes! NO fake food! NO hormones!! Start here:www.RECHARGEYOURHEALTH.SBC90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment