Wednesday, May 4, 2016

"SKINNY FIBER ROCKS!! and it FLAT OUT WORKS!!!!"

Theresa Huntley

Good Afternoon Everyone! I just wanted to share my SF update with you all today...I have been doing WW since June 7th 2013 and have had some amazing progress with that so far... I started my Skinny Fiber journey on January 8th and had my first update pic taken on January 26th … I wasn't really noticing much of a difference in my inch loss since starting WW in June but not too long after starting SF (2 weeks in) I noticed the inches started coming off too!! Today marks 120 days since I have been taking my SF... I have lost 15 Lbs and 49 Inches since starting Skinny Fiber in January (a total of 32.4 Lbs since June when I started WW) ...I have had quite a few ups and downs with my weight loss during my journey in the last 10 months and most recently due to a medical issue... Since starting SF I have went from between a 4Xl and 5Xl down to wearing a 2xl comfortably and its not tight! I went on a trip to Quebec in March and While I was there visiting with my friend we went to Penningtons and I found a pair of jeans that were a size 28 waist… at the time I was wearing a size 32 waist pair of jeans that were baggy…I didn’t think that the size 28’s would fit me but I tried them on anyways and they fit!! My first pic is in my size 32 jeans and the second is in the size 28 jeans which were snug when I bought them Since starting SF I have went down 2 pain sizes, 3 sizes in my t-shirts and also been able to do my belt to the last hole and had to punch 8 new holes in it and only have 1 holes left now ( I think it’s time to get a new one lol I am able to bend over and tie my shoes now without getting out of breath because my belly is shrinking so I don’t have to suck it in and hold my breath when I bend over! I also bought new pj's in quebec and they were too small but now fit too There are so many other non scale victories too that I have experienced... you should not rely only on the number on the scale its just a number and that's it!! There are so many Non scale victories that we should be celebrating!! I Love my SF and I look forward to Continuing on my journey SKINNY FIBER ROCKS!! and it FLAT OUT WORKS!!!!

We have several packages for Skinny Fiber. 1 bottle is $59.95. You could purchase two and get ONE FREE for $119.90. If you were to buy three you would get THREE FREE (best value) is $179.85. They all come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy within 30 days just mail back your empty bottle and any remaining unopened bottles for a full refund.

Order your Skinny Fiber Here : www.rechargeyourhealth.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment