Friday, June 3, 2016

I cant believe I am sharing this

At 8 years old my Step-Mom used to keep this jar of cookies...
I didn't become 50 pounds overweight overnight...

At 8 years old my step mom used to keep this jar of cookies and we were only allowed to have 2 cookies at lunch....

They were the most AMAZING cookies...homemade right

Ya know how grandmas cookies were always the best? Well Mom's cookies were just like that to me!

... but without fail I would sneak in to the kitchen everyday while my nieces and nephews were outside playing and tried sneak so many and take back to my bedroom so no one would notice.

Just enough to where she wouldn't even notice...

Have you ever snuck food before? Hopefully im not the only one ;) ...

But that cookie jar is where it all started...

My addiction turned into sitting in front of the TV at 21 years old with a box of Sweedish fish (before they had the 4 pound bags) and a giant bag of Middlesworth chips the BBQ kettle cooked...

thats ALOT of food right? well it just went from bad to worse...

Eating an entire carton of ice cream

To having an ENTIRE pizza by myself...

Crazy right?

I SERIOUSLY didn't even realize what i had gotten myself into.

It wasn't until this one day in 2013

Have you ever had something hit you all at once before?

It was a few summers after I had my second child and the kids had been wanting to go to the town pool

Up until that point I had been hiding behind baggy clothes and flowy shirts....​

It was the first time in my life I had to wear a bikini cover up because I was too embarrassed...

Maybe you've had a similar experience?

With a shrouding feeling of disappointment I had to ask my mom for the cover up...

*See the Actual Picture Below* ... 


Have you ever smiled on the outside, but on the inside you were far from happy?

Looking at that picture it's REALLY HARD to imagine being back there...

My life is so different now...

Do you have something you want to change about yourself?

Lose weight? Get toned? Have more energy? More confidence?

I believe we ALWAYS need to love ourselves where were at...

And BECAUSE we love ourselves, we always work to better ourselves...

Does that make sense?

Hopefully after Wednesday's email you were able to figure out your "why"...

Once you know "why" you're working towards your goal...

You need to put that motivation into ACTION!...

And unfortunately for me, that's where I got STUCK...

Ever felt stuck before?

I had NO IDEA what I needed to do to lose the weight...

I didn't know how many calories to eat, how much to workout, what to eat...

It all really felt so overwhelming...

I was used to just pulling up to Wendy's and ordering a spicy chicken sandwhich, a bacon cheeseburger and a large fry with a large frosty lol...

But I knew I had to change...

Thats why my  Law Of A No Fail Successful Transformation is to FOLLOW A PROVEN GAMEPLAN

I wasted so much time trying to "figure it all out" instead of just finding someone who already figured it out and just do what they did! ...

Is this making sense?

Click Here to watch a short video explaining this in a little more detail...

I just really wish I knew all of this when I started my journey.. LOL!

You know what I mean?!

But to be completely honest with you...

There is really ONE THING that helped me the MOST...

Out of all the tips, tricks, and advice I've heard...

With the exception of being able to follow my own Proven Gameplan...

This ONE THING was a gamechanger for me...

and I can't wait to tell you what it is in tomorrow's email! 
;)

With LOVE always from your Mentor,
Amber Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment